- 6,208 samples.
- 44100/24 bit recording.
- Completely self-developed, high performance sample engine: better sound quality, faster DFD (direct from disk) Stream, optimized samples compression and new tone transition technology.
- Through optimized samples compression, all 6,208 samples only require 2.9G disk space.
- 5 layers of velocity: The STBT (smooth transition between tones) technology brings more natural sound and captures perfect performance details. No matter how hard or soft you hit the keys, you can always get the sound effects that satisfy you.
- Separately recorded left-hand right-hand samples: the tone is different. Three modes are provided for Hand Exchange on the software interface to make the instrument played in a natural way.
- 3-5 RR (round robin) samples: the same pitch being played repeatedly is common in Yangqin. We recorded 3-5 RR for every velocity.
- Tremolo: two velocity layers of tremolo samples are recorded. We also recorded samples for octave- and third-playing tremolo.
- Clean Mode: inspired by the psychological sound model, we developed clean mode that decays differently for harmonic and non-harmonic tones. This allows sound to be cleaner than a real-world Yangqin.
- Common performances: tremolo, flicking, hammer revert, muting, and noises, etc.
- Two types of recorded release samples: by hand or by pedal.
- Yin-Yang Button: you can transit between polar contrast feelings by this button.
- Actual sample recording for near and mid-field. Simulated far-field via reverb.
- Adjustable parameters (sound field ratio, width) provides diverse tones for different genres from tradiontal to pop.
- About 2 years ago, we started to record the convolution reverb samples from spectacular places, famous natural and historical heritages in China. Thus you can simulate Raindrop & Blade being played at the Great Wall or Terracotta Army site.
- Complete pattern library, manage your works and ideas easily.
- Rich preset patterns with updates in the future.
- Drag MIDI patterns into the host.
- Create your own patterns.
- Various preset from tradiontal to experimental.
- From the Heavier7Strings’ effect rack: Compressor, EQ, Chorus and Ping-Pong delay are included, allowing to create more flexible sounds.
Minimum system requirements:
Intel Core Duo, with SSE3 or higher
Mac OS X 10.9+（64位）
SSE3 or higher
4GB free hard drive space
VST 32bit, VST 64bit, AAX 64bit on Windows
VST 64bit, AudioUnit 64bit, AAX 64bit on Mac OSX
Logic Pro X or higher (9 not supported)
VST 32bit on Cakewalk Sonar 8.5
Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64, with SSE3 or higher
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ,32 or 64 bit