- Made sounds from AMP and Cabinet modules more similar with those of 1.1.X series.
- Fixed occasional bad sound in some sound cards.
Note: sample library is not updated at this time.
If you need to download a complete setup package, please email us with your serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the download link back to you within 24 hours.
- Added two new effect modules: HammerMetal and MainTank, which are both distortion modules.
- Reduced latency of AMP and Cabinets modules.
- Improved sound quality of AMP and Cabinets by refined resampling algorithm on convolver kernels.
- Fixed a bug induced in 1.1.5 that different sample rate causes different amount of distortion for AMP module.
- Fixed channel compatibility issue of HeavierFX with FL Studio. Now HeavierFX can work in stereo mode properly. Please note: This is a Windows-only version, as FL Studio only works in Windows, Mac users can just hold on to version 1.1.4.
- A new plugin named HeavierFX: the effect rack of Heavier7Strings can be used alone!
- The "accept stereo input" button in HeavierFX:When HeavierFX is plugged as stereo plugin, push down this button would make HeavierFX work in stereo mode; and release this button would make HeavierFX only process left input channel, and copy it to both output channel.
- As 2008 version Mac Pro is widely used in audio composing, legacy machine support of Heavier7Strings is improved. Now the requirement on CPU instruction set is only up to SSE3.
- Patterns window: supports MIDI clip drag-in from Studio One.
- Fixed some stability issues.
- Automatic latency compensation notification for most host DAWs.
- Reduced latency in factory preset.
- Adjustable legato detecting time.
- Adjustable initial state of sustain button.
- Scalable UI size.
- Adjustable UI brightness.
- Standalone application remembers audio device configuration.
- Chord detect time and sample start time won't be affected by pattern drag&drop.
- Fixed phase problem in when playing tremolo in doubling mode.
- Improved resampling efficiency.
If you update from 1.0 version, you need download following package to update samples library.
Mac update samples: Heavier7StringsSamplesUpdate-1.1.1-osx-installer.zip
Windows samples: Heavier7Strings-1.1.0-samples-update.exe
Note: we have increased the output volume of Heavier7Strings, your previous effect rack configuration could have clip sounds. Please adjust the output volume of Heavier7Strings in your project after installed the update pack.
- Refined some samples.
- Refined sample playing logic which greatly improved fast repeating performance.
- Refined fret finding strategy.
- Added pitch shift function which allows to generate ultra-low tone.
- Use mouse roll on effect rack. Use ctrl + mouse roll (or command + mouse roll in Mac) to fine tune knobs on effect rack.
- Increased dry sound volume. Reduced wet sound volume on factory effect presets and patterns.
- Fixed a bug that AAX plugin is not installed on Windows.
- Fixed a bug that factory effect presets and patterns are not installed in Mac, when their destination directory already exists.
- More realistic velocity effect on tone.
- Fixed a bug that lead to unstable volume.
- Refined up/down picking on mute playing.
- More realistic bending.
- More realistic chord playing.
- Refined and faster resampling.
- Reduced latency.
- Fixed a bug that always ask for whether to save effect rack preset.
- Refined chorus generator in THRASH engine.
- Added a function that auto changes fret position.
- Adjustable right-hand muting pressure.
- Fixed pitch of some samples.
- Refined RR generation.
- Adjusted some effect presets.
- Add more patterns.
- Fixed a bug that system reinstall would affect Heavier7Strings authentication.